Saturday 3 April 2010

Petite Fashion and You!

Until now, perhaps your petite frame has stopped you from making a bold fashion statement. If this is you then I'm glad you've come to this site! I'm going to start with a few basics. First off is shops. There are millions of them! And they are all aimed at you! Consumerism and marketing are vast psychologies in today's society, and they manage to do a brilliant job.... at making us buy products which aren't suitable for us. If you are a petite woman, then fashion is one of those downfalls, because any old women's fashion store won't be right for me and you. So let's source the good ones out:
Miss Selfridge
Dorothy Perkins
Topshop
ASOS (As Seen on Stars)
And we can finish there for now. These shops have served me well over the years so a lot of our products we like are going to come from there (hope you don't mind), as they all have great petite sections.
There are less problems with buying tops and dresses, but jeans are a nightmare, and a good pair hard to come by. I was sick of rummaging through racks of jeans and only finding '8R' or '12L' and last but not least '32S', which is fine, but not for me. If the shops listed above are too pricey (I understand, I'm a student) then I have learnt some really nifty tricks whereby you can buy regular (or even long!) length jeans and customise them to fit your tiny body! (For free and by hand!) But I will be posting later on, as there is too much to get through and dinner is ready. Follow Me >>>>> to follow this blog and catch up later on with more Petite Fashion!

No comments: