Saturday 3 April 2010

Petite Fashion, Bold Statement.

Hi, welcome to Petite Fashion, Big Statement. I'm currently at university and I've been interested in fashion for a good few years now. I was hoping by this stage in life I would have grown. But nope, still the same height I was at 13. This has meant I have been through several painful years trying to find fashion that looks good on me, and is not from kids' stores. In recent times, certain women in the press have been a bit of a blessing to me: Cheryl Cole, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen and Nicole Ritchie, because they are all small. I have no idea who they really are and am not here to analyse their lifestyles, the only thing I know is that they dress particularly well, and I want their flair for fashion. These posts in this very blog will hopefully enlighten you as a petite woman. I will start off with broad observations of fashion for petite women and move on to imitating fashion seen on popular, petite women as a basis!

No comments: